Schrift verkleinern Schrift vergrößern
Schwäbischhall Shop

Kunsthalle Würth

The arts centre is open every day 11-18 o'clock [except for times of reinstallation]

closed on 24 and 31 Dec.,

25 Dec., 26 Dec. and 1 Jan: 12-17 o'clock

Admission free

Lange Strasse 35, D-74523 Schwäbisch Hall

Phone 0791/946 720

Multi-storey car park Alte Brauerei

Railway: Schwäbisch Hall station, 450 metres/approx. 7 minutes walk to the arts centre [attention: do not confuse with the Schwäbisch Hall-Hessental station]

Guided tours every Sunday, 11.30 and 14 o'clock


The Kunsthalle Würth arts gallery was opened by Federal Chancellor Gerhard Schröder in 2001 and has since developed into a major attraction. Danish architect Prof Henning Larsen has ingeniously integrated its modern architecture into Hall's old town. The building itself is a marvel!

The gallery is displaying temporary exhibitions of items from the collection of the industrial, Prof Reinhold Würth, who founded the Museum Würth, Künzelsau, in 1991 and is known all around as a patron of arts.

Up to now, the Kunsthalle Würth arts gallery displayed p. e. work exhibitions of Eduardo Chillida, Max Liebermann, Anthony Caro, Henry Moore, Horst Antes, Fernando Botero, Edvard Munch, Georg Baselitz, David Hockney and Niki de Saint Phalle, as well as exciting special exhibitions.

The exhibitions are accompanied by guided tours, museum educational services and supporting programmes.

The attractive Adolf Würth Hall in the arts gallery is available for lectures, concerts or readings.

The Sudhaus, an imposing brick building from 1903, was opened at the arts gallery in 2004, providing more space for exhibitions, rooms for museum educational services and catering trade.

Please, get more information about the various Würth museums on their websites (see right column for links).